MASTER is a membrane realized with elastoplastomeric compound (BPP), has a cold flexibility –5° C and its reinforcement is made of reinforced polyester. MASTER is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, which consists of applying a special black polypropylene non woven fabric on the face of the surface.
- Use the appropriate PPE;
- Clean adequately the surface;
- It’s always recommended to prepare the surface applying the bituminous primer Bituver ECOPRIVER;
- MASTER is suitable for torch application by heating the lower face, which is covered with a special thermofusible film, with a propane blow torch;
- Apply always between +5°C and + 35°C.
|Uses||Master 3 mm P||Master 4 mm P|
* Protective paint
- Very good quality/price ratio;
- easy to lay;
- excellent for little and middle works and renovations.
|Cold flexibility||UNI EN 1109||- 5°C||≤|
|Flow resistance at
|Flow resistance at elevated
temperature after ageing
|UNI EN 1296
UNI EN 1110
|Maximum tensile force L/T||UNI EN 12311-1||400/250
|- 20 %|
|Vapour permeability||UNI EN 1931||μ 20.000||-|
|Painting time|| 40-60 days
TEX version immediately paintable
|Type||Reinforcement||Top finishing||Thickness||m² per
|Master 3 mm P||Polyester||Talc||3 mm||250|
|Master 4 mm P||Polyester||Talc||4 mm||230|
|Master Tex 4 mm P||Polyester||Polypropylene
It is advisable to keep the rolls in warehouse, not exposed to the sun rays and at a higher temperature than +5°C. Keep the rolls in the upright position. If possible, avoid stacking pallets, especially with slated membranes. It is recommended to use the product within 2/3 months from delivery.