BITUVER X-5 membranes are realized with elastoplastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –5°C cold flexibility made by a low filler
content. The products are reinforced by polyester stabilized with glass filaments or by glass mat.
BITUVER X-5 is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special
black polypropylene tissue.
BITUVER X-5 MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- excellent adhesion
- quality comparable to higher range membranes
- excellent value for money
- good mechanical strength
- ideal even under heavy protection
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER X-5 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.
|Technical Data||Standard Reference||Bituver X-5||TOL.|
|Cold flexibility||UNI EN 1109||– 5°C||≤|
|Flow resistance||EN 1110||120°C||≥|
|UNI EN 1296
UNI EN 1110
|Tensile strength at
|UNI EN 12311-1||400/300 N
|Vapour permeability||UNI EN 1931||μ 20.000||–|
3 kg V
|Glass mat||3 kg||300|
4 kg V
|Glass mat||4 kg||250|
3 mm P
4 mm P
TEX 4 mm P
MINERAL 4 kg P
MINERAL 4,5 kg P
It is advisable to keep the rolls in warehouse, not exposed to the sun rays and at a higher temperature than +5°C. Keep the rolls in the upright position. If possible, avoid stacking pallets, especially with slated membranes. It is advisable to use the product within 2/3 months from delivery.
X-5 Mineral P
|Strato a finire||X (4 mm)*||X|
|Sotto protezione pesante||X (4 mm)|
* 4mm with protective paint