BITUVER X-PRO membranes are realized with elastoplastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –10°C cold flexibility made by highest quality polymers that assure top performace and high durability.
The products are made using a spunbond polyester stabilized by glass filaments.
BITUVER X-PRO membranes are specially designed in order to give the best performances to the professional roofers.
BITUVER X-PRO is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special black polypropylene tissue.
BITUVER X-PRO MINERAL is available with natural or colored slates.
- greater mechanical resistance
- greater stability and better laying
- high duration
- excellent workability, even in particular points
- flexibility at the top of the category
- slate version with high thickness
- excellent heat resistance
- high duration
- guaranteed quality
- ideal even under heavy layer
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be applied;
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER X-PRO is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special termofusibile film;
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.
|Technical Data||Standard Reference||Bituver X-PRO||TOL.|
|Cold flexibility||UNI EN 1109||– 10°C||≤|
|Flow resistance||EN 1110||120°C||≥|
|UNI EN 1296
UNI EN 1110
at breaking L/T
|UNI EN 12311-1||700/500 N
|Vapour permeability||UNI EN 1931||μ 20.000||–|
3 mm P
4 mm P
TEX 4 mm P
Mineral 4 kg P
Mineral 4,5 kg P
It is advisable to keep the rolls in warehouse, not exposed to the sun rays and at a higher temperature than +5°C. Keep the rolls in the upright position. If possible, avoid stacking pallets, especially with slated membranes. It is advisable to use the product within 2/3 months from delivery.
|Under heavy layer||X|
* 4mm with protective paint