BITUVER XB-10 membranes are realized with plastomeric (BPP) compound that reaches –10°C cold flexibility.
The product has a good mechanical resistance and high dimensional stability.
BITUVER XB-10 is also available in the “TEX” version with “DECOTEX” treatment, consisting in the application on the upper face of a special black polypropylene tissue.
Bituver XB-10 MINERAL è is available with natural or colored slates.
- wide range of versions
- easy installation
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as requested by law;
- Clean properly the surface on which membranes has to be applied;
- The treatment of the application surface with Bituver ECOPRIVER water based bituminous primer is suggested;
- BITUVER XB-10 is meant to be applied by flame with a gas propane blow torch by heating the lower face, covered with a special termofusibile film;
- Apply between +5° C and + 35° C.
|Technical Data||Standard Reference||Bituver XB-10||TOL.|
|Cold flexibility||UNI EN 1109||– 10°C||≤|
|Flow resistance||EN 1110||120°C||≥|
|UNI EN 1296
UNI EN 1110
at breaking L/T
|UNI EN 12311-1||400/250 N
|Vapour permeability||UNI EN 1931||μ 20.000||–|
4 mm P
TEX 4 mm P
Mineral 4 kg P
Mineral 4,5 kg P
It is advisable to keep the rolls in warehouse, not exposed to the sun rays and at a higher temperature than +5°C. Keep the rolls in the upright position. If possible, avoid stacking pallets, especially with slated membranes. It is advisable to use the product within 2/3 months from delivery..
X-10 Mineral P
|Top layer||X (4 mm)*||X|
* 4mm with protective paint