Metal faced membranes
BITUVER is the Italian leader in the production of bituminous polymer membranes that are self-protected with metal sheets.
BITUVER MEGAVER AL and MEGAVER CU membranes are made with special bitumen based compounds modified with new generation elastomeric polymers (BPE), with cold flexibility of –25°C. MEGAVER CU is covered with a sheet of embossed pure copper, whilst MEGAVER AL is covered with a sheet of embossed aluminium available in its natural colour.
BITUVER MEGAVER AL and MEGAVER CU membranes have been marketed for many years throughout the world and are appreciated for the excellent quality and durability over time.
The membranes in this family, if laid correctly, have considerable advantages:
- high architectural impact
- much reduced maintenance and associated costs
- extremely long life
- easy application, even on cladding for difficult shapes
- reduced weight compared to equivalent solutions, consequently not excessively weighing down the structure of roofs
- applicability on existing roofs as well.