SyntoDefenseThree-layer undertile foil surfaced on both sides with polypropylenic tissue
Three-layer undertile foil surfaced on both sides with polypropylenic tissue. It is transpirant to vapour and waterproofing at the same time.
The product combines the efficiency of SyntoLight with the advantages of a special additive, certified by international organizations, which makes it repellent against insects and winged animals.
Ventilated roofs are the most appreciated solution for thermic insulation of wood surfaces but not only, mansards are more and more popular rooms and recovery of attics is more and more diffused and advantageous.
This makes roofs essential parts of our houses. But sometimes they can become shelter for mosquitos, bees, wasps, other types of insects and nest for pigeons and other winged animals.
And they are like this…
Bituver says STOP, thanks to SyntoDefense!
The product has origin from R&D applied to textile and clothing sector. Developed in 2001 in Australia on demand of World Health Organization by Global Fund and UNICEF to fight against malaria and diseases caused by insects in African continent, it was then used by United States in the operation Desert Storm. Clothes were treated with this special additive innocuous for men, but repellent for insects.
Together with the advantages of SyntoLight, SyntoDefense…
… HAS SPECIFIC ADVANTAGES
- Control of winged animals
… HAS “DEFENSE” EFFECT
- Additional protection of roof (reduce the attrition of rafters, wood fibers and concrete)
- Everlasting treatment (because it is not carried away by atmospheric agents)
- Unchanged features (transpirability, waterproofing and mechanical resistance)
… IS FRIEND OF ENVIRONMENT AND MAN
- Organic product exploiting nanotechnology
- Biodegradable up to 98%
- Does not emit noxious substances
- Not dangerous for health
- Does not contain metals
- Hypoallergenic for man and domestic animals
- High resistance to U.V. rays
- Protracts duration of tissues, avoiding bacterial wilt